Floating pitch -- & ear plugs

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu Aug 29 15:22 MDT 2002

Mark,
         I appreciate the time and effort you took to respond. It seems
that we are on the same page. I have great respect for your balanced and
careful approach to how you serve all of your customers. I agree with your
approach wholeheartedly mainly because you take the time to include the
customer in the loop of your decision. The thought of making any decision
of this kind without the input of those using the instrument is what has
always rubbed me the wrong way. Kudos to you!

Greg Newell