Recording Fees?

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Thu Aug 29 16:34 MDT 2002

Any tunings for non-School Of Music events or entities here at Wichita
State University are billed by me at my normal rate as a free-lance technician.
There is no price break and extra time is charged for on-call situations
(except in rare instances where I happen to be working elsewhere in the
building on WSU pianos simultaneously).
This includes recording sessions in our concert venues as well as tuning
work for the Theatre and Dance departments, the student union, the
dormatories, and the president's residence.
Of these venues, only the School of Music is limited to my services as
technician but the others seem to keep calling me anyway.

Regards,

Alan Crane, RPT
School of Music
Wichita State University