Newton

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:21:46 -0400

I am very sad to have received the news from Newton's daughter this
afternoon.
I thank her so much for taking the time to do so!!!! How affected I am by
her letter.

Again- I have never met Newton- but the wild stories, the brilliant posts,
and the wise cracks I've heard he has said..... sheesh!! (Hello Mrs.
Kurta!)    :)

I have all of you in mind that knew him well, and most especially for my
old boss David ("the chief") Skolnik.
(Geez that didn't very sound good, now did it??)

Old..
Boss..

HEH!!

Anyways... David was close to him and always spoke of him fondly. He did
send in a lovely post about Newton, which I apprieciated reading.

Newton once sent me ( for free!!) a copy of that small booklet that he made
for estimating times for certain action work, jobs, etc.etc...
He was very happy to do so and thrilled that one was still circulating
around.

OK- I'm done talking.
(Back to shoveling!!!!)
:(