Newton

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:56:51 -0600

I am extremely grateful for the time I got to visit with him in Chicago during
the last Convention.  He was in good spirits then and we had some laughs.  One
by one, and with time, as we gradually watch close ones disappear around us-
it has an effect of bridging that gap to the other side, but more importantly
of transferring ones personal losses into a larger human experience.  We are
in this together, and will be together in the end.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College