Self-Tuning Piano

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:07:34 -0500

Does it also regulate itself?  How about tighten its own screws, or remove
its own pencils from the action?  Does it have a self cleaning soundboard
and self adjusting pedals?

How much does this thing cost anyway?  (just to save on a couple tuning
fees a year)

My suspicion is that it will regularly have to be retuned by a technician
who will charge about 10 times the amount of a normal tuning fee to get the
piano locked back into tension again.

Jeff