Fwd: Can the Boston b-flat baffle Blees?

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:33:31 -0600

Wim,

Thanks for posting this. I've already sent this and Conrad's
post to two of our primary voice teachers.

Too late, it occurred to me, it might cause the same type of
request to be sent to me! :-)

Oh, well. It was still funny.

Avery