Yahoo! News Story - Self-Tuning Piano Set to Make Sweet Music

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:35:38 -0600

The picture of the president on the President's column.  OK I just
checked and you've been using this since the September issue (I'm a
little slow to notice visual things!).  Anyway, this one is much
better than the one in the August & prior issues.

dave