Are all students this stupid?

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:40:21 -0500

Your question did not ask in such a manner which would eliminate the
printing press, based on it's year of invention.

It asked, "In the 1920 what three inventions brought music to the masses?"

Neither did you specify NEW inventions.

Sounds to me like an issue related to how well each student took notes
rather than how stupid they are.  Note taking is not one of those things
which is an acquired skill.  It's based more on learning style.  I was and
still am awful at lecture note taking.  But show me, and involve me, and
I'll remember it a long time.

My thoughts.
Jeff