Are all students this stupid?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:42:30 -0600

At 10:36 12/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Some of you are trying to make it my fault the kids don't know any thing.
>(Grin).
>
>I guess in my defense, "you had to be there".
>
>Wim

Of course it's your fault, Wim!!!

If I only learned one thing from teaching it is that, if there is the LEAST
bit of ambiguity in a question, the students will find it, grab it and use
it to try to justify ANY answer as being correct.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

-If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.