key bushings

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:46:39 -0800

At 08:22 PM 12/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Fred,
>This is a very valuable post you have written.
>Thank you.
>Ed Sutton

Yes, Fred, it's a keeper.

If I don't think that the budget will last quite
through the whole tuning/repair cycle, after the
performance and piano faculty pianos are up to
snuff, I tune and fix all the practice pianos
first, and then do the faculty and classroom pianos
in what I decide is the order of urgency. I
figure that the students are paying for what
they're getting, and without them there wouldn't
even be a college. They're in their formative years,
and they need to have decent stuff to work on.

Susan Kline
Linfield College