Pulling key pins, was key bushings

fssturm@unm.edu fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:37:24 -0700

Yep, exactly! Using the dikes, with small increments of pry (you could yank a pin
out with one pry, but it would create a larger arc), you really don't enlarge the
hole enough to notice. I looked at that new tool and figured I could do without it.
Of course, if you've got to have the latest . . . I do think dikes and a fulcrum is
easier and faster and less problematic than vice grips and hammer, too.
Merry Christmas! I'm out of the U till January.
Fred