Guidelines/workload formula

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri Feb 1 10:53 MST 2002

In a message dated 2/1/02 11:31:51 AM Central Standard Time, fssturm@unm.edu
writes:

> Wim,
>     So do you more or less agree with the "1.1" recommendation?
> Fred

I don't understand what you are asking. I was being a little facetious about
demanding an additional .1 technician. But the formula you came up with was
an excellent way of showing how many pianos one technician can take care of.

If you can get enough surveys together to show that it takes one technician
per 70 pianos, perhaps CAUT can use that information to persuade music
schools to hire the right number of technicians for their school.

Wim