false beats

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri Feb 15 07:52 MST 2002

Haven't had the problem, but would suggest CA to solidify the agraffe to
the bridge as well. Maybe loosen a unison and see if the agraffe seems
wobbly. Or just hold a blunt screwdriver on it like Roger suggests for
pins, and see if that helps. If it does, apply CA.
	I don't think you are dealing with "string distortion." But massaging
the strings toward/against the front bridge termination will help as
well - ie, make a clean bend at the termination, which tells the string
where its end is.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico