Humidity Problems

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri Feb 15 08:35 MST 2002

Hi Richard,

Well sounds like a wonderful system. Permanent water lines would be a nice
solution to watering. I did have one client ask about this for his dc
system. I explained it was possible but that I was not a plumber, so he
would have to contact one.

I still don't believe that room type humidifiers can offer the same level
of control as DamppChaser systems. For pianos that move and are truely
important to be controlled one could add a ups power supply--it would carry
the load for several hours, and would *beep* until it was plugged in again.

Btw I have my first real results from bottom covers and they wonderful. A
G2 that usually shifts 30 cents down af A4 from Sept to Jan, went *up* 2
cents. I am VERY pleased.

If you think 15% is low--try 4%!

These systems are part of the ventilation system for that part