getting punch(y)ings

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Wed Feb 20 10:38 MST 2002

Hi Wim,
I've seen a salve like substance made for moistening the fingers for doing
such things as turning pages.  I don't think I ever knew the name of it,
and don't know where to get it unless at the local drug store, or perhaps
even a book store might have it.  An older gentleman used to bring it to
church choir practice, and shared it with others.  Worked great and you
didn't have to keep licking the fingers.  Hadn't thought about it in years
until you just brought the subject up.

As far as what I do, I grab three or four just like you do.

Jeff