Pinblocks

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu Mar 7 17:16 MST 2002

>Ron!  A non working wood pile?  What kind of shop do you run there.  I
>wood pile should always be working, growing, gathering dusk, hiding just
>that one piece you want, inviting guests (insect, mice, others?),
>scaring the cat, creaking and groaning.
>
>Non working.  Sheesh.  I think I would enjoying working for you if I
>didn't have to work.
>
>		Newton

Oh it works just fine for itself (wood in, gone forever) and the spiders,
just not for me - and you shouldn't either unless you want to be put in
charge of the wood pile. Before you decide, consider that our local brown
recluse are described by first time viewers as either eight legged mice, or
"WHATTHEHECKWASTHAT!!!???". Fortunately, their coughing from the dust
usually warns of their emergence if you don't happen to notice the stomping
noises. We are plagued by the occasional barking spider too, but with the
glue pot plugged in, they aren't a big problem.

BTW, how's your porch healing up?

Ron N