Richard Goode

Greg Granoff gjg2@humboldt.edu
Mon Mar 11 11:21 MST 2002

List,
My thanks to Steve, Kent and Newton for their observations about the =
good Mr. Goode.
Met him and his wife yesterday, and just as predicted, he was very =
obliging and easy going. =20
He was delighted with the piano, quickly noting its serial and =
accurately guessing its age. =20
I guess he's something of an afficionado of Steinway vintages.  His wife =
mentioned that he is generally unimpressed by recent=20
vintage NY D's, for whatever that's worth.  He'll be practicing in the =
concert hall today, and if I can just keep the=20
piano groupies away, everything will be OK.

Greg Granoff
Humboldt State University