Graphite

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue Mar 12 09:12 MST 2002

Jon,

A question. Newton has also recommended Flitz in the past
but I've never gotten around to getting any. Besides
ordering it, do you know of any kind of store where I might
be able to find it here in Houston? I've got to get this
job done over the next 2-3 days, so don't have time to order.

The buffing will work but I'd still like to get some Flitz.

Thanks.

Avery