buffing aggraffes?

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Mon Mar 18 21:20 MST 2002

To all,
Concerning the matter of heat generated to reaneal the brass.  I guess
reaneal is not completely accomplished.  However, some chemists have done
studies on this and have discovered that even some reheating of the brass
even if only done by friction
may cause it to become somewhat stronger than before.  In any event, it
certainly doesn't cause any harm either.

Paul