Agraffe Polishing (long)

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Tue Mar 19 00:40 MST 2002

Dear Mark and anyone else on the list,

Feel free to forward this to as many people as you wish.  All I ask is that
you keep my name on it.  If you see any mistakes or errors, or if you have
any suggestions or improvements, please let me know.  This was written
several years ago when I was doing a thorough restringing of a piano.  I am
glad it is helpful.

Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO