keyframe bedding

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 22 10:45 MST 2002

Hi Paul,
              It is veneer that is pre glued with a thermo setting glue, Used
in the cabinet making trade. A clothes iron will melt the glue as you just
iron
it on.. Most good hardware stares carry a good selection for edging. Great for
repairing broken keys, bedding frames, and building up the sides of keys that
have been badly recovered, and filed. I like the birch veneer for these
kind of
repairs.

Experiment with it and you will find a few other uses.

regards Roger