Case separation or delamination question

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Fri Mar 29 23:27 MST 2002

Listers & ettes-

First, to paraphrase an earlier apology, I cross posted this question to
pianotech list. Some of you may only be on CAUT.  Del Fandrich wrote a
lengthy response there.  If you can't get it any other way, I can probably
forward it to anyone who wants it.  Sorry for any confusion.

Rob, I would be curious to know how you determined the presence of
excessive downbearing.

David Skolnik