Revised workload formula

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Thu May 2 09:44 MDT 2002

Wim-

Apart from whatever merits your "plan" may or may not have, and
considering how sensitive you seem to be regarding proper "respect",
please also respect the process we as a group have in process. If you
desire to be more directly involved with that particular charge of the
committee, then you should communicate that with the people who are
currently are in charge. Of course we will listen to ideas from the floor,
but you go further than that. You have been around and involved with other
PTG functions long enough to understand our volunteer process, and we
"respect" your experience. Please also respect the history and work and
experience of many CAUT's before you who have put this together, and show
some faith in our judgement.  Do you really think we should chuck
everything that has been done and hand the reins over to you?

Nothing personal Wim. So please don't take it that way when your
ideas aren't savored the way you like. We all know that feeling.
Be patient, your turn will come. Sorry too if I speak too strongly.

have a good day,

Dennis.

Dennis Johnson
Piano Technician