Rescaling programs

Tim Coates tcoates@dtgnet.com
Thu May 2 15:39 MDT 2002

Ray,

I rescale about every piano I rebuild.  I don't do the rescaling myself.  The
program cost is reasonable, but I'd rather let others learn to use the tool.
I have used people I trust to do my rescaling (they have a skill level with
this that must be learned).  What the program tells you is best "ain't
necessarily so".

I have found that even the upper level concert grands need some tweaking in
the scaling department.

Tim Coates
Wapin Co., LLP