Workload - interpreting the numbers

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri May 3 16:25 MDT 2002

Teresa,

>Young Oh,

Who is Young Oh? The message below was written by Fred Sturm.

>Thank you for your offer but we have decided not to meet with you regarding
>export opportunities.

What offer and what export opportunities?????

>I have learned that in the past,  our company has
>been associated with representatives of the Department of Commerce

This isn't DOC, it's PTG!

>and our
>feeling is that we have already explored the export opportunities offered
>by the DOC.

What export opportunities????????

>Sincerely,
>Teresa Severin
>Vice President Marketing
>Dampp-Chaser Corporation

Do you really work for Dampp-Chaser or is this just the answer
to a different e-mail than the one below. Am I missing something
here? Just curious? :-)

Avery