Symposium

dmckech@ithaca.edu dmckech@ithaca.edu
Sat May 11 21:48 MDT 2002

List.

The annual conference in Chicago is soon upon us as well as The
Symposium on the Piano in Academia. Most of you have received
information in some form or another about this event. If you have not go
to the CAUT web site at: http://campus.murraystate.edu/org/caut.php/
Click on the “Events” link. With this symposium, we are attempting to
form a new phase in our relationships between faculty and
administrators. This can only help the cause of better maintenance
programs at schools throughout the U.S. and Canada.

The CAUT Committee (along with my friend and colleague Michelle
Stranges) is in the process of an email advertising campaign to schools
in Illinois and the surrounding states. There is still time so anyone
wishing to join in on this project is very welcome. Please contact me.

I realize that it will be difficult for some to attend all the events at
this symposium. Please do your best though, as your input is valuable.
If you have any suggestions on how we can get the word out please
contact me.

Lastly, we owe Lloyd Meyer of Renner USA a debt of gratitude for
sponsoring this event. There was a point that it may not have happened
until he stepped in. Please thank him when you have the opportunity.

Regards,
Don McKechnie