cost per hour. was Re: Maintenance Costs

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu May 30 09:51 MDT 2002

In a message dated 5/30/02 9:52:34 AM Central Daylight Time, atodd@UH.EDU
writes:

> Wim,
>

> I'm not sure that would really apply if I'm going to figure this as if an
> outside technician was brought in to do all the work.
>

> Avery

I'm assuming they mean this to be
based on the value of my services if they had to bring in an
independent technician to do the work.

Avery

I think you should figure this on what you're cost would be to them, as Ken
pointed out. Never mind what an outsider would charge. That's their problem.
They want to know what it is costing the university to have you do the work.
If they think they can get the same quality of workmanship as you are
providing for less money, they might opt for that. (I doubt that they will,
but I think that is what they are looking at.)

Wim