Recording Fees?

Fred S. Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu Sep 5 07:39 MDT 2002

This is not a question of donation. The other departments pay for my services,
and they pay the Music Department. I get paid because I am "on the clock"
(it's just part of the hours I put in). As long as it doesn't get out of hand,
and make it impossible to get my work done in the department, it's a good
thing.
Regards,
 Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico