Dampp-Chaser Field Data Acquisition Program

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:28:21 -0400

Re: Dampp-Chaser Field Data Acquisition ProgramHi Rick,

Round our neck of the woods ASU is Applachian State University or is it =
Arizona State?

Fill me in on some of the details about your situation.

Roger
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Rick Florence=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 6:46 PM
  Subject: Re: Dampp-Chaser Field Data Acquisition Program

  Roger,

  ASU is interested in doing this.

  Rick

  on 9/20/02 2:15 PM, Roger Wheelock at roger@dampp-chaser.com wrote:

    Hello list,

    I have two extra data loggers for loan this fall.  These are devices =
that continuously record temperature and relative humidity at a user =
defined sampling frequency.  The collected data are downloaded to a PC =
where a graph is automatically produced.  The program is designed to =
allow you to either measure problem areas at your institution or compare =
pianos with and without Dampp-Chaser Climate Control Systems.  All I ask =
is that I be allowed to present your data at one of my classes at a PTG =
conference.

    Let me know if you are interested.

    Thank you,

    Roger Wheelock
    Dampp-Chaser Corp.
    roger@dampp-chaser .com  =20

  Rick Florence
  Piano Technician
  Arizona State University, School of Music