revision process

Richard West rwest1@unl.edu
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:23:00 -0500

One other suggestion for the revision process:  schedule time during the
various regional meetings coming up around the country.  There's nothing
like face to face discussion and debate .  We had a lively discussion at
our CAUT session last year at the CW regional seminar.  For some reason
CAUT has not been very good at making sure that the planning for
seminars includes a CAUT meeting of some kind.  CW has had an afternoon
meeting at the past 3 regionals, and I think they have been very
valuable.

Richard West