revision process

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 04:23:03 EDT

Richard,

I have secured two class sessions at the California State Seminar in
February.  I look forward to working with both the committee and local CAUTs
on this in the near future.

There are some real investments required to make this type of thing come off,
both in terms of time and money.  But some creativity and resourcefulness
might go a ways.

Bill

Bill

In a message dated 9/25/02 7:22:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rwest1@unl.edu