New Guidelines Tools available

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:42:09 -0500

Hello folks,

Don McKechnie has made new stand alone programs using FileMaker Pro that
incorporate the new guideline's formula. I did not realize until Don
mentioned it Saturday that these had been approved for posting on the CAUT
website. I have now posted these for download. The new formula instructions
are also there in the text to the left of the files:

http://campus.murraystate.edu/org/caut.php/guidlines_pg.htm

Those that own FileMaker Pro can also download the FileMaker database itself
from this same link.

Excel: There is an older version of David Porritt's excel version which may
not have the most current changes in the formula, but I think is close.

David, do you know where we are with this file? Does this represent the
current formula?

Thanks to Don and David for these tools to work with the Guidelines formula,
and a huge thanks to Fred Sturm (and all else who contributed) for all their
work in revising the formula.

Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano - Instrument Technician
Manager, Lovett Auditorium