teaching introductory class

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:31:24 -0800

Hi John,

I am also new to the list, and new to this university. I am wanting to teach
a class to music majors (and anyone else interested) along this line too.
Rather than reinvent the wheel it seems a natural project for CAUT folks to
get involved in, with the aim being a curriculum including texts, tests,
course objectives, etc for a semester class broad enough to be adaptable to
a variety of situations. I am very interested in working with others on this
project. CAUT has produced the Guidelines and I think developing a
curriculum would be a worthy project also. Any other interest out there?

Alan

Alan McCoy, RPT
EWU Piano Technician
509-359-7017