teaching introductory class

Mary C. Smith MarySmith@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:08:15 -0700

Don,

Yes, please, I would very much support this item. Also, I'd like to kick
around the idea of starting a full-scale (if small) program in a university
setting, like Western Ontario has. Many students at UT are interested in
learning piano technology when we chat casually, but they stop short of
investing a lot of time in training because they are spending a lot of money
to get a degree. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they could earn a degree (say,
Bachelor of Music) with an emphasis in piano techology? Then they could get
a degree, and be able to earn a living once they graduate!

Mary