Watering Dampp-Chaser Systems in University Pianos

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:46:03 -0800

"...extraordinarily determined and ingenious screwing up..."

Yup, I can see it happening, me scratching my head wondering what were they
thinking?!

Of course, I've never done any ingenious screwing up myself...

Alan

Alan McCoy, RPT
EWU Piano Technician
509-359-7017