Pinblock Question

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:14:11 -0500

Roger-
Thank you.
This is exactly my concern. I'd rather complete the block before sending =
the case for refinishing. I seal the block with several layers of =
masking tape before it goes to the refinisher.
Ed
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Roger Jolly=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 9:25 PM
  Subject: Re: Pinblock Question

  Hi Ed,
                I often finish the block and then send the case out for =
refinishing, seems the average torque is 110lbs,
  Very nice to tune,
  Regards Roger
  =20

  At 08:29 PM 3/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:

    Dear List-
        Someone recently told me that to get the most even tuning pin =
torque when using Bolduc pinblocks, one must drill the pinblock and =
restring as quickly as possible, preferably within one day.=20
        Does anyone have any comments on this?
        Thanks.
            Ed sutton