prepped piano HELP! (xlist)

Fred S. Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:39:25 -0700

    Sounds like something similar to gaffer's tape, which would also be a
reasonable option. Black gaffer's tape is used largely for taping down mike
cables and such. There's also white, used commonly for spiking stages (marking
where things go). Gaffer's is a high quality cloth tape with adhesive designed to
leave minimal residue. Any sound or theater crew person should have some and be
willing to "lend" you a short strip. (But I still prefer Post-it strips).

Fred Sturm