possible committee members for developing curriculum?

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:02:25 -0800

Hi folks,
Looking over the posts of this thread I've listed below the names of those
who had posts and who might be interested in contributing to developing an
outline, curriculum, bibliography for such a class. I am willing to take the
lead on this as I really want to teach this class sometime next year. Please
email me regarding your interest in being part of this group. If you are
interested yet I have not included you in this list, email me and I will
include you.

Fred S. Sturm 		fssturm@unm.edu
Mary C. Smith 		MarySmith@mail.utexas.edu
Elwood Doss, Jr. 	edoss@utm.edu