Pinblock Question

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:31:26 EST

In a message dated 3/11/2003 5:27:57 PM Central Standard Time,
RNossaman@cox.net writes:

> At one time or another I've heard the same about every block there is, but
> never got around to running systematic tests to see if, and on what
> particular type of block, it may be true - and if so, to what degree. No
> answer here.

Richard Anderson once did some tests on this very subject.  The results may
be in the archive.  From what I can remember he did find the holes got a
little smaller, how much this impacted torque on the long term and short term
I do not know.

Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com
ANR Piano Service