possible committee members for developing curriculum?

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:59:08 -0600

If the CAUT committee decides to pursue this goal and forms a
sub-committee, or an ad hoc committee, a list can indeed be created
to facilitate the work of the committee.  Just let us know at
admin@ptg.org and it can happen quickly.

dave

On 3/12/2003 at 10:05 AM Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) wrote:

>Hi Alan,
>
>I would be interested in participating. I've been teaching an "Intro
>Piano Tuning and Technology" class here at the Conservatory for the
past
>couple of years and have benefited from Don's as well as other's
input.
>Undergraduate piano majors are required to take the class sometime
before
>they graduate. Putting together a class from scratch is a whole lot
of work
>for, in most cases, little pay. The rewards are great, however in
increased
>rapport and respect from both students and faculty. I am hired as an
>adjunct
>instructor separately from my salaried staff position and am paid
per
>credit-hour.
>
>I haven't been following this thread closely, so don't know if your
idea of
>a sub-committee has the blessing of Fred and Bill. Fred ? Bill ?
Because of