possible committee members for developing curriculum?

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:05:29 EST

Alan, Eric,

This is a great idea which should fit into our plans for CAUT curiculum at
the Annual and regional/state conventions.   Over the last few years on the
list there has been discussion about various types of classes, from a 2 hour
intro to piano technology for music or piano majors (more of an introduction
to your piano and its service) to a full-term or multi-term class in piano
technology.   Let's talk about this in the CAUT committee.

Bill Shull, Co-Chair, CAUT Committee