Pianotech list

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:59:00 -0800

James,

As you are new to the Lists, I will inform you that all you write has
been transcribed many times over but by others on the Lists.  I
don't know the number, but many have left Pianotech and have
stayed on CAUT, as you say for the time being.  Pianotech
continues to have a large membership.  Pianotech has become, for
better or worse, a place to socialize...a chat room for piano
technicians and wanna bees.  I don't mean to disparage this
because I think those on the List like it that way...I, for one, hope
CAUT will continue to be mostly technical...

David Ilvedson, RPT