Yamaha CFIII Voicing

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:08:25 +0100

Hello,

The same I've find for the one I've seen with new hammers, need to be
played about one year to get its definitive tone for what I know.

Laquering even lightly on those hammers is not the best to do, they
attain their brillance naturally, if the top is laquered, you are in
trouble when you will want to voice them later.

A touch up with a hot iron or light filing with a thin grit is more
appropriate IMHO.

Best Regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.