Isaac hammers

isaacah isaacah@sprint.ca
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:12:50 -0500

Hi.

I'm sorry you haven't been able to access my e-mail.  I just found out =
that the e-mail address on my web site hasn't been changed to my current =
one, it has, now. Here it is.
isaacah@sprint.ca

about Isaac hammers:
there are, now, two types: one, the Cadenza hammer made of an unlayered =
felt which has a powerful, clean, crear  tone and while not requiring =
very much in the way of voicing, can easily be voiced up, down or =
sideways to match any level of soundboard responsiveness or which ever =
tone a customer may prefer.  When I say 'any tone' 100% glassy is out.=20

The second type of Isaac hammer, the new Cadenza S made of layered felt, =
has a somewhat darker tone with, I think, a somewhat wider color pallet. =
 It is, like the Cadenza hammer, extremely responsive to voicing either =
to more bright or more dark and it sounds its best when made with no =
underfelt.  There is lots of top felt, especially in the fifth/sixth =
octave range and, for tone purposes you don't need underfelt with the =
Cadenza S hammers.
As far as weight,  I haven't received any mention of weight problems for =
a considerably long time.  Molding woods do change as forests are =
denuded but, fortunately, I am currently using a good supply of light =
moldings.  Hammer slice width can be adjusted as per your wishes from =
.440" down to .390".
I hope you get this information and I hope it helps.    =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20