Concert Grand Trucks

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:15:16 -0600

Eric,

Sounds like a good idea but with the budget crunch in Texas and thereby
the state university where I work, that's going to have to be put on a
wish list. I believe they had to get special permission to spend even
this much extra money which hadn't been budgeted for. At least I was
able to get them to also pop for the extra $10.00 per wheel for the
locking wheels! :-) Thanks for the post.

Avery