Concert Grand Trucks

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:06:06 -0500

The transporter rides over the truck. The back portion slides in and out to
adjust for length (with an extension for concert grands) and once everything
is finished can be completely separated from the front portion to remove it
from underneath the piano. The two front arms are jointed so they can be
folded in for clearance of the lyre or to get it in your trunk, etc. It is a
very well thought out tool.

Eric

Eric Wolfley
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati