Concert Grand Trucks

James A Busby jab367@email.byu.edu
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:20:52 -0700 (MST)

It still seems that a truck is not the best option for sound, movement, (some
performers complain about pianos on trucks swaying) not to mention that they're
ugly.  Hence my ignorant question as to why you would want a truck on a concert
piano in a concert reputable hall. I'm glad "joe blow" doesn't move your pianos!

We use the Jansen transport then leave it off stage. It won't damage your floor
(the wheels are larger than most truck's) and is easy to use.