Concert Grand Trucks

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:41:59 -0600

James,

You're probably correct. But we don't have the money or the time to
buy the very expensive shorter legs with the big brass wheels before
next weekend! This is our only alternative. Besides, it's one h### of
a lot better looking that the shop cups that are currently on all 6
legs! Besides, I don't think they're all THAT ugly! :-) Plus, I'm
not worried about the floor. That's not the problem. It's that $6000.00
black "mat" thing that goes down for the ballet company.

Avery