damper lever ht.

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:22:19 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/03 11:08:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU writes:

> The best way of fixing the (teflon bushed) short-lever
> problem we've found here is to install a new current production back-action
> from Steinway. It's really easy to do right out of the box with the only
> adjustments needed being the left to right alignment. I think it runs about
> $900. Installing it also allows (forces?) you to convert to a floating
> pitman which is a good thing.
>
> Eric

Eric

I would that, but I don't have any more money this year in my budget. Maybe I
can make it a priority for next year. In the mean time, I guess I'll put up
with it. I'll look in the back issues of the PTJ to see if I can find something
on it.

Thanks

Wim