piano look-see

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:06:12 -0400

THank you all for your help and lists of piano evaluations!!
NERVP Pauly said I spelled accessment wrong?

Did I??

Oh well....

(is that part of NERVP duties?? Finding spelling errors??)

:B

hehehe!!

Anwyays- thank you all.

Mike Kurta's going to snail-mail me some of his old lists and some of you
mentioned mailing some to me and I would like that for sure if it's not too
much of a problem.

My email at school is:

stranges@oswego.edu

If you email me-
l'll send you my home address- or it's in the PTG membership directory
under Stranges.

I have seen the PTG 2-ply invoices and I would like some of those but being
only 2/3rd's RPT- I cannot order them YET- and if one of you RPT's sent me
one.....

Ghaadddd you'd get KILLED!!

:B

It's always great to see how others work and I apprieciate you sharing.

:)
Michelle